Ribs with Hawaii Balsamics Honey Raspberry Balsamic
1 rack of pork or beef ribs
2 large cooking sheets
1 baking rack that will fir on the cookie sheet
3 or more tablespoons Hawaii Balsamics Honey Raspberry Balsamic
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a large baking sheet with two layers of aluminum foil. Lay ribs flat in the center of the foil. Bring up the edges of all of the sides of the foil and crimp foil together to form a sealed package around the ribs (use an additional sheet of foil if necessary.
3. Slide the baking sheet into the oven and cook the ribs for two hours
4. Cover a 2nd cookie sheet with tin foil and place a baking rack on top of the tin foil and spray rack with non stick cooking spray.
5. Remove the ribs from the oven and carefully.
6. Put the oven setting on broil.
7. Open the foil package carefully (as the steam from the package can burn you so be careful).
8. Use tongs to place the ribs directly on to the prepared baking rack.
9. Broil ribs on middle rack uncovered until throughly cooked and without burning.
10. Place the balsamic in the small bowl and using the pastery brush, brush the ribs with a generous amount of Hawaii Balsamics Honey Raspberry Balsamic or any other of Hawaii Balsamic's balsamic flavors.
11. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes making sure not to burn ribs you may carefully repaint the ribs a 2nd time during this time.
12. Remove the ribs from the oven when the outsides have a nice, crusty sear to them. Be careful as it is hot.
13. Turn over ribs and brush the unpainted side of the ribs with a generous amount of balsamics and place back into the broiler.
14. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes making sure not to burn ribs you may carefully repaint the ribs a 2nd time during this time.
15. Remove the ribs from the oven when the outsides have a nice, crusty sear to them. Be careful as it is hot.
16. Use a meat thermometer to make sure the ribs are done. Cook ribs to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
17. Remove from rack and cut to preferred size, place on serving platter and enjoy!